Pokémon Go: Raid bosses with dazzling knights of probity - November 2021
Update November 5, 2021: With the start of the 2021 Light Festival event, there's also movement in Pokémon Go's Raids. Here's a quick list of the Pokémon that are currently available in Raids - those that you can get as Shiny are marked with a (+). Have fun with the hunt!
Tier 1 Raids
Glumanda (+), Vulpix (+), Lampi (+), Lichtel, Dedenne
Alola Raichu (+), Elektek (+), Magmar (+), Blubella
Tier 5 Raids
Kobalium (+), Terrakium (+), Viridium (+)
Mega Voltenso (+)
Original message from October 30, 2021: So. If you want to hunt for Shinys in November 2021 as a trainer of Pokémon Go, then you are in the right place with the Raids. After Darkrai's fading appearance at the Halloween event and Día de Muertos, there will be Shiny chances for the Knights of Integrity: Kobalium, Viridium, and Terrakium. To top it all off, there's Cresselia. So don't miss out on the legendary raid hours! And if you're lucky, you'll also be able to get shiners from the mega-raids!
Tier 5 Raids in November 2021
- Darkrai can still be found in the raids until November 5, 2021 at 10:00am and can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
- Kobalium, Terrakium, and Viridium with the guaranteed attack Sanctoklinge can be found in the Raids from November 5 starting at 10:00am until November 16, 2021 by 10:00am and can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
- Cresselia can be found in the raids from November 16, 2021 at 10:00am until December 1, 2021 at 10:00am and can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
Legendary Raid Hours in November 2021
- On November 3, 2021 between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM, Darkrai will appear more frequently in Pokémon Go Raids and can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
- On November10, 2021 between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM, Terrakium, Viridium, and Kobalium will increasingly appear in Pokémon Go Raids and can be caught as Shiny if you're lucky.
- On November 17, 2021 between 18:00 and 19:00, Cresselia will appear more frequently in Pokémon Go Raids and can be caught as Shiny if you're lucky.
- On November24, 2021 between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm, Cresselia will appear more frequently in Pokémon Go Raids and can be caught as Shiny if you're lucky.
Mega Raids in November 2021
- Mega-Absol can be found in the Raids until November 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM, and Absol can be caught as Shiny if you're lucky.
- Mega Voltenso can be found in the Raids from November 5 starting at 10:00 AM until November 16, 2021 by 10:00 AM, and Voltenso can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
- Mega Schlapor can be found in the Raids from November 16, 2021 at 10:00 AM until December 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM, and Schlapor can be caught as Shiny if you are lucky.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order Pokémon GO now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
Pokémon Go: research breakthrough January 2022 - disappointment!For a month, the Pokémon Go research breakthrough was interesting again - then came January 2022 and with it disappointment ... 0
PokémonGo: Holiday Event - Arktip, Catch Challenge - Guide.A catching challenge and a friendship challenge have been added to the 2021 holidays in Pokémon Go - here's the guide with all the rewards! 0
Pokémon Go gives you breeding machines, do not miss it!Want free hatchers in Pokémon Go? Get one for free every day until Dec. 31, 2021! Grab it! 01:35Pokémon
GO: Thank You Video for Pokémon GO Fest 2021 From Susanne Braun
When Susanne is not reporting on online and role-playing games - which she has been doing at Computec Media since 2009 - she listens to music, writes stories, watches series and movies. And plays! Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0